Jan 21, 2010

Ballerina for a day




Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Poochies Closet on etsy
Suede bag: thrifted
Indian necklace: scavenged by my grandpa & his metal detector
Shoes: thrifted

Photos by Stephanie

I've been wearing these high waisted jeans almost everyday since I got them. I sewed in the straight legs to make them skinny jeans, and I'm so in love how they turned out! I think they look super cute with a plaid button up tucked in, or even just a plain scoopneck. I felt like a ballerina with my hair up so high, especially since I was wearing such tight clothes too!

4 comments:

  1. Brrrrr, put some clothes on! I like your hair like that. Wish I could see your necklace better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Little Ocean, brrrrrrrr. But you do look adorable!
    I too like your hair like that.

    ReplyDelete